We are looking for a passionate Performance Marketing Consultant to join the team to help us accelerate the expansion and market penetration of our Tech Solutions.
What you will do?
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Lead the development and execution of social media marketing strategy for paid and organic channels with a key focus on brand awareness and outreach
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks and search engine marketing, Maintaining and developing affiliate marketing programs, recruiting new affiliate partners; monitoring affiliate practices; negotiating and evaluating affiliate advertising agreements; maintaining relationships with affiliates and partners, monitoring sales from affiliate sites, and helping with affiliate questions or concerns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Manage day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing, and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Manage email campaign execution across the organization including email calendar planning, targeting, and reporting.
- Site optimization: Define content to drive Search Engine Optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 3-5 years in eCommerce or App-based marketing, either on an agency or client-side
- 3+ years of experience in a performance-based marketing
- Detailed understanding/knowledge of Natural Search (required), Paid Search (required), promotions, Affiliate programs, and Re-targeting advertising
- Experience in fields of Growth/Performance Marketing, Affiliate marketing, and/or acquisition campaign management
- Experience in developing and executing Re-targeting ads to acquire customers
- Strong understanding of marketing funnels and proven ability to identify growth opportunities at the various stages of the funnel
- Project management, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
- Demonstrate great commercial & industry acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills: written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in the tech space or SaaS product
- Experience in creating campaigns for Mobile Apps
- Experience in developing and executing comprehensive Affiliate Marketing programs
- Experience working in the USA
How to apply
Email us the following information at email@example.com
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Attach your updated resume