At MEGA InTech, we are developing a revolutionary AI-backed 3D scanning system that provides our users with the ability to find a perfect match of footwear and insoles for their feet using only their mobile phone’s camera. We utilize state-of-the-art Machine Learning, Computer Vision algorithms to perform a complete 3D reconstruction of the foot and the technology, developed based on our 20 years+ of experience in the footwear industry.
You will work with top-notch Software Engineers and Data Scientists, academic institutions, and customers large and small. You will have a lot of creative freedom to exercise, grow your skills, and put what you learn to good use.
Our company is growing rapidly and we are offering you a rare opportunity to join us as one of the first hires to our R&D team and grow professionally along with the company. As the R&D team grows, you are expected to take an active role in leading and shaping the team as well as leading the development of our products and technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 5+ of relevant experience as a Data Scientist, Computer Vision Expert, Machine Learning Engineer, or related role
- 2+ years of hands-on, real-world experience with Computer Vision and Deep Learning. Especially in the domains of 3D Reconstruction and 3D Analysis.
- Experience in designing and building highly scalable, distributed ML models
- Proficiency in Python and ML frameworks like PyTorch and Tensorflow
- Ability to translate academic literature into high-quality production code with a strong sense of good system design
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Computer Science or an equivalent academic degree
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills
- Experience with python web development frameworks Django/Flask
- Experience with OpenCV.js using ES6/Typescript
Responsibilities will include:
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Git, and DBs
- Experience with working in a startup environment
- Ability to work from home
How to apply
- Work hand-in-hand with the key stakeholders and developers across the company using computer vision components
- Support overall research engineering and architecture efforts of computer vision and machine learning components
- Write maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality computer vision and machine learning modules
- Taking an active role in growing the ML / CV team, screening candidates, conducting interviews, training new employees, and mentoring interns
- Dealing with the anticipation of knowing that hundreds of thousands of people are interacting with the algorithms that you built
Email us the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Attach your updated resume